Admissions Open for 2018-19 Academic Session.
Deadline date August 24, 2018
Application forms are available online (Click Here) as well as from the University College Lahore Admissions Office. The completed Application for Admission form should be returned to the University College Lahore Admission Office along with the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Registration Fee of Rs.5000/- (non-refundable)
- Documentary evidence of the following:
- Name and date of birth (e.g. birth certificate/CNIC)
- Qualifications listed in the application form (OLevel/ALevel/Matric/FA/FSc certificate(s))
- Financial support (where applicable)
All students applying for the diploma and in some cases students applying for the Graduate Programme, (to be determined by the University College Lahore Admissions Board) are required to take and pass the University College Lahore Written Entrance Test.
Applicants eligible for admission are called for an interview with the University College Lahore Admissions Board.
Confirmation or rejection of admission is communicated to the applicants within 10 days of the date of interview. The admission offer letter states the number/choice of subjects in which admission is granted. Candidates accepted for admission must complete their enrolment before the date stated in the admission offer letter.